Sunday, June 12, 2011
Week 1 Reflections-Web 2.0
I learned that Web 2.0 is an effective tool for emerging internet tools that share information. Individuals and organizations are finding new ways of connecting through Web 2.0 technology. I learned that the blogs are like an online journal that cover a variety of topics. The blog postings are updated daily some of them included images, photos, links, and video. I think I will began utilizing a blog in my Media Center. I could post a blog for author or book of the month. I think this tool could be used by teachers or students to share ideas. It may be used as an informational tools in the classroom or maybe a tutorial site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi KC,
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering did you compare and contrast the other tools?
Hello,
ReplyDeleteYou are right about the blog being utilized by teachers and students. In order to engage soem of your students, you may wnat to consider having some of them help develop the blog for your Media Center. Students expertise in blogging, facebook, etc. can be useful in getting other students to use the resources.